If you’ve ever lived with shoulder pain where you can no longer play sports, lift your little ones, or even get a good night’s sleep, you know that getting better isn’t always clearcut.
Managing pain can feel like a full-time job. For a lot of people dealing with shoulder pain, it can be a question of: where do I even start?
Shoulder pain and movement improves more quickly when treated holistically, or by using multiple methods of treatment at the same time. In other words, properly addressing pain often means pulling in all of the factors known to influence your shoulder recovery. At PeerWell, we call these the “Five Pillars of Health”.
But where can you easily access a recovery that isn’t just about having surgery, taking medication, or going to a few physical therapy sessions? Where can you get holistic care that addresses the root cause of your pain, all in one place?
Introducing PeerWell’s Shoulder Pain Conservative Care Program
PeerWell’s Shoulder Pain Conservative Care Program is an at-home digital program from your own smartphone or device. PeerWell Health also offers one-on-one telehealth doctor visits, and physical therapy sessions.
By spending just 10-15 minutes with a custom digital recovery program, and meeting with the country’s top doctors and specialists, you will be offered the best, holistic care for your shoulder. The best part: all of your care as recommended by leading experts takes place at home.
As a PeerWell Health Shoulder Pain patient, you’ll access:
- A 10-week guided, holistic treatment via the phone, tablet or computer you already have
- An exercise program to match your progress and pain level
- Progress-tracking tools to measure range of motion and see how far you’ve come
- One-on-one telehealth doctor visits
- Weekly physical therapy sessions
- A dedicated Care Coordinator to support you and help organize your healthcare
Is PeerWell’s at-home digital recovery for you?
More and more patients are choosing PeerWell’s at-home care for their pain and shoulder injuries. There are many benefits to having at-home treatment—especially with live one-on-on doctor’s visits.
Benefits of an at-home shoulder pain program + telehealth doctor visits:
- Take care of all of you– Receive an at-home daily plan designed to reduce your pain based on all of the factors proven to affect your condition. This means a guided exercise program, diet tips and recipes, and even stress relief exercises.
- Avoid extra travel, time-off work or child care- Through telehealth, you’ll access the best healthcare and treatment at your convenience. No long drives, gas money, parking tickets, added risks of COVID, or babysitters required.
- Access the best doctors for you- Meet with the best physical therapists, nutritionists, occupational therapists, and behavioral health providers from across the country. Location is no longer a factor in meeting with leading specialists
- Total recovery in one place- All of the physical therapy, exercises, lessons, tips, recipes, and more that are proven to help you recover faster and reduce pain, are at your fingertips. No more googling, hard-to-follow instructions, or seeking out specialty doctors—everything you need to heal better and faster is in one complete program.
- Feel better faster- Let’s face it, pain and recovery is tough! Get the support you need with proven content from top experts and daily guidance.
PeerWell is right for you and your shoulder pain if:
- You have chronic or subacute shoulder pain, crepitus, creaking, a SLAP tear, impingement, bursitis, or bicep tendonitis.
- You want to see a doctor ASAP for your shoulder pain.
- You want to treat stress or anxiety.
- You think you’d benefit from daily guidance from home and care that targets the root cause of your pain.
A Sneak Peek of PeerWell’s NEW Shoulder Pain Conservative Care Program
Let’s take a look at what your at-home Day 1 plan could look like: